Home Remedies to Remove Makeup.
Removing make-up at home is so good and side affect free. But always make sure that you use only ingredients that go with your skin types. You must wash your face thoroughly before applying any make-up remover. Also, if you remove it with a dermatological face wash, it gives you best results.
- Tomatoes: Yes, you heard that right! It improves your cell and skin health. Simply take some ripe tomatoes and make a paste. Apply it to your face and wash it off once it dries up completely to get a noticeable glow on your skin. This is one of the best makeup removal home remedies.
- Curd: From the many homemade remedies for makeup removal, yogurt or curd is one of the best options. They are always available in your fridge, and applying yogurt on your face will help in removal of tan as well. More sour your curd is, the better!
- Orange peels: Vitamin C in oranges makes the peel a great choice for oily skin. Throw some orange peel and water in a blender to form a smooth paste. Rinse your face with water first and then apply the orange paste to your skin. Leave for half an hour and clean off with water.
- Honey: Honey has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, so keeps your skin clean and cinnamon has been used in Ayurvedic skincare for centuries. Make a paste by mixing two tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of ground cinnamon with water. Apply the paste on your skin and leave for about 15 minutes. Rinse it off completely using lukewarm water.
- Cucumber juice: One of the easiest homemade remedies to remove makeup. Add a few drops of baby oil. Dip a cotton ball into this and apply it on your face evenly for best results.
- Olive oil: This is one of the best homemade makeup removers for eye makeup, foundations and lipstick. They are less abrasive than many other makeup removers. Make sure that you do not use coconut oil or any other cooking oil to remove makeup at home. Also, if your skin is oily, go slow on this oil makeup remover!
You may also like...