With the wedding season coming up, you need to educate yourself with everything about the Indian bridal fashion scene. Take inspiration from some of the best designs and pick the style that suits you best so that you shine on your wedding day. We exhibit a list of the top bridal designs.
- Gold embroidery and mirror work: Delicate gold embroidery which is subtly incorporated in the design adds a regal elegance to the entire outfit. And teamed up with mirror work it adds that much-needed sparkle to a blushing brides outfit. Many designers are using this technique to create embellishments around the neck of the lehenga and keep the rest of the outfit plain for a modest and appealing style.
- Sheers and raw silk: This combination is beautiful, elegant and charming while being fun and flirty.Raw silk lehenga skirts with blouses made with sheer necklines and sleeves are a sight for sore eyes. It is a more rustic trend and looks great with earthy and organic colors like red, white, cream and orange.
- Shades of Ivory and Red: A perfect blend of traditional and contemporary designs with shades of Deep colors like gold, ivory, black and red with fabrics like silk, chiffon, crepe goes perfectly well for the wedding day.
- Gotapatti: Gota patti is an embroidery design which uses appliqué to add some glitz and shimmer to an outfit. It’s an embroidery form that originated in Rajasthan and has been the hero of the bridal closet this season. It can be teamed with any color to add some sizzle and sparkle to your style instantly.
- Colors and patterns: More and more brides are opting to liven up their outfits with more refreshing colors to add a unique spin to the traditional ceremonies. In terms of patterns, delicate and intricate floral are being favored over heavy zari and embroidery work. We can also see a lot of fusion of patterns with contrasting and mismatched blouses worn with distinctly different lehenga skirts.