There are so many different types of anti-ageing products containing chemicals and you are not sure as to which will suit you and which won’t?
It’s time you stop spending your pocket out at the different anti-ageing tips and products available in the markets, and make some natural remedies yourself!
1. Coconut: To reduce lines and wrinkles and maintain the glow, you need to grate fresh coconut, about 1cup and squeeze the milk out of it and apply it on your face and keep it for about 10 minutes and rinse.
2. Avocado: Avocado’s are very good for giving your skin a radiance boost and diminish the fine lines and wrinkles. Grate avocado into a paste, and apply it on your for about 10-12 minutes and rinse off. You can also massage your skin with finely sliced chilled avocado kept in the freezer.
3. Sugar cane: Sugar cane juice when mixed with turmeric powder gives you an awesome paste which works absolutely great to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Apply on the areas or whole of the skin for about 6-10 minutes and rinse off first with luke warm water and then with Ice cold water.
4. Honey: Are you someone who spends atleast 5-8 hour in front of the Laptop and this is telling on the skin of your eyes with age? This worsens the condition of the skin near the eyes, by making it look dull, tired and dark. Massage with honey on to the skin around eyes before going to bed at night. Do this at least twice a week.
5. Lemon: We all enjoy drinking lemonade but guess what, the bleaching properties of lemons works wonders to reduce the age spots and blemishes of the skin with regular use. Just take a few drops of pure lemon juice and apply on the areas which have dark patches, blemishes and age spots.