The smoky eye is timelessly Proactive. But too many women skip it altogether, because it seems too hard to create! Here, we’ve incorporated six simple steps for accomplishing the Perfect Smoky eye.
- Primer: Apply a thin and regular layer of Eye prime on top of the entire eyelid and let it dry, eyes closed.
- Concealer: Swipe a creamy concealer along your under eye area using a brush. After blending on concealer, use a fluffy brush to tap translucent powder on the under eye area. The powder will catch loose particles as you apply your eyeshadow – then, when you’ve completed the look, gently swipe the powder off with a tissue.
- Smudge: A smoky eye shouldn’t have any harsh lines; it should be softly blended at the edges. Using a Q-tip or a smudge brush, lightly smudge the shadow at the crease and along bottom lashes.
- Line up: Blend a dark shade from your lashes to crease, and then, use a small, angled brush to drag the shadow along your lower lash lines. Rim lower lashes with black liner and top with a layer of shadow applied with a wet brush.
- Highlighter:To open up your eye area, blend a shimmery highlighter along your brow bone and in the inner corners of eyes.